Finding An Immigrant Service Provider

The Government of Canada provides a Living in Canada Tool, which shows Immigrant Service Providers in your region, and services based on your occupation.

The Canadian Council for Refugees is an umbrella organization for refugee settlement service providers in Canada.

Service Canada provides Canadians with one-stop, personalized access to Government of Canada services and benefits.

Settlement.Org provides information on most of the settlement service providers in Ontario.